now logged in thanks

1 Like

Im only getting a blank screen, loading up on PC, Google chrome browser

Kicked me from my tournament, didnā€™t get a refund yet

2 Likes

Can log in smooth again but the poker section is stuck loading in

What the heck i want a free bonus for this BS

5 Likes

Help it disabled me. I am new to the site. I wanted to make sure my bets went through. :frowning:

Rough stuff. Was in 2nd out of 100+, lots of bounties and itā€™s just all gone now? Not credited like it said I would be. Was player 33

3 Likes

Agreed, the down time cost me 5 live bets I was trying to make in the DBacks/Cubs game between the 5th and 7th innings. The over hit at least 5 times and 3 of them were plus money bets. Seriously frustrated with this.

1 Like

What a disaster :frowning:

All players who were involved in a tournament will be credited based on the cancelation policy found here within the next 20 mins:

Tournament Cancellation Policy

When a tournament must be cancelled, we make it a priority to compensate all players in the fairest way possible. A tournament will automatically be cancelled due to connection issues if the majority of players are disconnected and unable to re-connect for 5 minutes. Depending on the state a tournament is in when cancelled, the following resolutions may apply:

Tournament Refund

We will issue tournament refunds if a tournament has been cancelled prior to starting OR if the tournament is cancelled prior to one or more players being eliminated from the tournament.

In this case, all players registered for the tournament will have their buy-in and fees refunded (including re-buys and add-ons if applicable). All refunds are issued in the same method in which players bought in. If a player bought in with a Tournament Ticket then the ticket would be returned.

Cancellation with No Players in the Money

All remaining players will be refunded their entry fee and the prize pool will be divided based on the below formula:

• 50% of the prize pool is distributed evenly among all players remaining.
  • 50% of the prize pool is distributed proportionally based on chip count.

Cancellation with All Players in the Money

All remaining players will be refunded their entry fee and the prize pool will be divided based on the below formula:

• Each player receives the minimum prize not yet awarded at the time of cancelation.
  • The remainder of the prize pool is distributed proportionally based on chip count.

One-on-One (Heads Up) Sit and Go Tournaments

As the outcome of a heads up tournament can be affected when one player stays connected while another does not, we reserve the right to perform a chip count distribution should our site experience a downtime that warrants the cancellation of any tournaments.

Guaranteed Tournaments

If a tournament with a guaranteed prize pool is canceled:

• When players are NOT in the money, the payout will be based on the prize pool composed of buy-ins only.
  • When players are in the money, the payout will be based on the guaranteed amount if the buy-ins fail to comprise the guaranteed amount.

Jackpot Sit & Go Cancellation Policy

1. Cancelation for Jackpots with One Prize to be awarded.

If a Jackpot Sit & Go is cancelled and there is only one potential winner as per the prize pool multiplier table, the prize pool will be divided according to the following formula:

• 50% of the prize pool will be allocated evenly among all remaining players.
  • 50% of the prize pool will be allocated proportionally based on chip count.
  1. Cancelation for Jackpots with Three Prizes to be awarded.

If a Jackpot Sit & Go is cancelled and there are three potential winners as per the prize pool multiplier table, the prize pool will be divided according to the following formula:

• Each player receives the smallest prize amount that is to be awarded.
  • The balance of the prize pool is allocated proportionally based on chip count.
1 Like

Same here, was in 2nd out of 100+ with several bounties

Seems to be working now. Thank you.

1 Like

Yeah this issue started a day ago. But then I was told it was me not them.

Lost my small deposit and now Iā€™m skeptical about even making anymore deposits.

Iā€™ve been cutting down on deposits to the site because of the small issues.

1 Like

Can I just cash out my funds even though I havenā€™t wagered them. I had a chance at winning 1100 and was given 45. Kind of ridiculous. Iā€™m done with Bovada.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s going on why does this happenā€¦. Ughhhed

1 Like

Wow this happens too often

1 Like

Whatā€™s Acr ?

Microsoft Edge blocks me from Bovada.lv, never before. Its flagged for Bots stealing passwords and such. I tried to override it and my Internet provider, stopped me. Add the Bonus purge and client issues, smells of Absolute Poker. Remember that?

Logged in for a few mins got on chat now page not working

@James_Bovada

Thank you @Blizzy , we are escalating this. While we do can you please clear your cache and try again?