Website Issues - May 20, 2022

Ive done that already. As well as reset my own network settings. I cant even click the 3 stripes to logout

hello
im trying to start my poker software and its having problems

1 Like

Soon as i clicked on poker to do a cash game it loaded to 99% then everything stopped right after i got on chat

3 Likes

America’s card room

What about cashing out my money that they say I am not allowed?

Website was glitching last night, I had placed 2 bets and one I’m pretty sure I won and then it said unsettled. One I believe to be a loss but the site crashed and this is getting old. It’s not cool to have people live bet and not have accurate live coverage/information. I’ve been a with bovada for about 3 years, but now I’m going to test the waters elsewhere.

1 Like

I was able to login again. Missed a winner…but two lovers as well! Ha

It’s still duck up smh

Not funny when they low ball you over 1k

1 Like

will we get compensated for the login problem

1 Like

Anywhere but bovada!

Someone host a game at pokernowclub lol sick of waiting

@James_Bovada my page loaded for literally 5 sec with my measly $15 gone……wtf. Now its back to not loading like in my previous screenshot

On the bright side my rent will be paid on time lol

1 Like

Anyone still having issues; can you try to clear your cache and cookies and retry please

U see my post I literally just posted to @James_Bovada about my funds being gone and still cant get in

Man this some bs… so yall just take my $15 lol? Wth kinda pettiness is this?? @James_Bovada @Matty_Bovada

We will take a look for you. It looks like just a delay in-between your buy in and cashout

I tried to play poker over 20 min ago. And when i sent my original screenshot my money was still in there. Poker never loaded for me… this site is trash af

1 Like

Then the rep telling me my funds were used on poker….when i never made it to a table or played a hand of poker today…. @Matty_Bovada

1 Like