Website Issues - May 20, 2022

Yes, I see you bought into a cash game but the delay is with the cashout. We are working on this

Sure but again for the record. Never made it to a table yet reps claiming i spent it smh. Stuck on 99% load

2 Likes

WTF is going on Bovada? I deposited $100 and you guys are only giving me a balance of $15?
A few weeks ago I entered a $20 jack pot and as soon as the table started it timed out. I reached out to CS but never got a reply ? Is it time to report you guys ?

1 Like

Not instilling confidence. This is the link that is supposed to have updates.

1 Like

They were quick to give me a badge for my first edit, but not quick with a reply to our issues…

1 Like

Kind of want to pull whatever I have left off, but not sure where I am clearing a bonus or how much I have because I can’t login.

1 Like

@Robjoe89 Please PM us the details of your issue was we see a $100 deposit was made and credited

I do not see the credit. As I look at the balance it fluctuates to $15 to $50 back to $40 in front of my eyes. lol

Initially I wasnt able to login, then I was able for an hour or so. Now I’m back to nothing loading and already cleared everything…

Hi, @Robjoe89 I will PM you with more account details as we see the funds were credited to your account.

this is bad. why dont you guys close the site until issue is 100% resolved?

people just are getting angry & confused

3 Likes

Hi Brooke, I also need to update my email. Can you assist with that ?

Customer Support is unreachable. waited for 20min THREE times and the time expired each time.

WOWZA

1 Like

I cannot log in uggggg

I got in right away

Theres no plans to compensate the players

Hi @Robjoe89 you can update your email from your account under the profile setting. If you are having issues with doing so you will need to connect to live chat.

This sort of thing runs off recreational players. Not sure how to compensate poker players for the lost action and being stuck with only sharks at the tables. If this site is even still a thing.

We’re sorry that you are having issue with connecting live chat @BJBRANDO3, due to the high volume contact it may take longer than normal to get connected. Also, you can send us a PM with your inquiry and we’ll see if we can help.

1 Like

Unfortunately, we haven’t receive any information in relation to compensation at this time however, if this changes we’ll notify everyone here.