Website Login issues Feb 7th

When? Did they specify. My stuff still isn’t working

Only cost me like 50 bucks… so im excited to get my 25 .20 cent spins as reimbursement

1 Like

Hopefully soon so can play with $$ tonight

Games still constantly freezing, just eating money. Ridiculous

1 Like

Same here.

Just to confirm here, you’re not having login issues, but issues with lags or freezing? is it all games and wagers or any specific games?

I have had issues all day when I was able to login. with freezing and then the game trying to restart and then not restarting and then when I finally get back in there were times when I would bet and nothing would happen (screen would go blank) and my bet would be subtracted. All games, by the way. @Brooke_Bovada @Mikey_Bovada

Lags and freezes now. Earlier in the day I wasn’t able to login at all. Had no idea it was a wider issue.

1 Like

How do I change my phone number in my profile?

Please contact live chat for assistance with having the number updated.

1 Like

By the way welcome to our Community, nice that you join the family.

1 Like

How do I talk to a live agent?

Well i hope you get some compensation so you can play tonight lmao

Has anyone heard if we are getting compensation? Doesn’t look like it

I need some money to lose!!

Thats my new saying, if Bovada doesnt give me some money for this, i wouldnt have anything to lose back to them

2 Likes

Hi @Willopp,

Please click HERE and scroll to the bottom and select NO you will then see the option for live chat.

Any compensation update?

Hi @ChClark3, I’m afraid there are no bonus offer given at this time. If any changes a notification will be sent our via account messages.

I was told in a CS help chat with Damian that compensation was going to be given for the outage