Website Outage, Compensation Questions

Got it, $30…kinda week for 15 years of loyalty, but ok

@Burhead The compensation was based off activity a few weeks prior to the outage to gauge how much players were affected. As you didn’t have much activity over the few weeks prior to the outage this is likely why this amount was provided.

I have a bonus closed on my transactions list and was debited $152.38. What do I do to recover thosed funds? And, no, they aren’t in the bonus redeem section

@cmzak7 Welcome to the Community. We’ll PM you shortly.

Ryan_Bovada I was notified that I would be receiving a $30 outage bonus. I have not received yet. Please tell me how my account can be credited. Also, a friend at a lower level than I has already received $100. I think that should easily be the case for me as well. Thank you.

@wnlyles89 Welcome to the Forum. The bonus was awaiting redemption in your reward page as per comments above. It expired as it wasn’t redeemed within 2 weeks but I’ve added it for you now. Note that it is $30 and this was decided by the program team and not something we can change.

It was based on the few weeks activity prior to the outage.

1 Like

Received, thank you Ryan.

1 Like

@Ryan_Bovada I received the email about $30 compensation as well. Never saw anything credited to my account.

1 Like

@austincj13 Welcome to the Community. The post above now applies to you as well!

Fairly new, to this but I see where I have bonuses listed but cannot redeem them?

Thank you Ryan

1 Like

Ryan_Bovada Ryan I looked in bonuses and found a $10 cash bonus but the email I received said it would be a $30 cash bonus. Can you please help?

@facook Welcome to the Community.

This $10 was unrelated to the outage, but I have applied the $30 for you now.

Thank you!

I received an email that I would get 30 dollars bonus for the outage when the site went down but haven’t received it yet

@benjaminboy It was under your available bonuses but we redeemed it for you now

Thanks you

1 Like

Hello, I have still not received my $30.

@kt030891 we redeemed it for you now

Hello I have not received my $30 bonus as well and nothing is showing in my bonuses available.