Website Outage, Compensation Questions

30$ is all youre worth to them as legend level player. they got me with that bullshit

Buddy is lower level got 100 bucks im hof 7 million points get 50 bucks more…smh bovada for real a little consistency would go a long way…o wait that’s not the bovada way

Welcome back! Any bonus for me?

1 Like

Really $30…. I have been with Bodog/Bovada for over a decade. The site is down for 3 days and you give me $30, which isn’t in my account yet. Come in man’
Y’all can do better than that

More recent activity was used for compensation amounts however we can address every one individually over the upcoming days

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten mine yet as a legend level 3 but im sure it won’t be more than 50$ i may get lucky and get 100$ . im seeing some people get up to 300$ though so good luck if you happen to be that lucky. lol

1 Like

how the hell did i only get $30 bonus when im Legend Level 2 and tons of buddies of mine that are All star (tier lower) got $150? this some janky ass sh*t . that has to have been a typo it shouldve been other way around. Legend is 2nd highest tier player on this website. wtf 3 days down and top tier players got 30$ yall really trying to run people off to other websites or what?

i dont no about that. the bonueses were randomized, no way legend level and HOF level tier players getting less aka bullshit bonues for 3 days down and rookies level guys getting more money like 5x the money. yall ■■■■ed the compensation up as well. im seriously thinking about closing this account and moving to another book over this. how can yall f up for 3 days, then not even take care of the higher tier players that been around for years on here, but John who signed up 5 days ago gets 200$ in compensation for inconvenience :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

exactly what is happening, ass backwards

@chazcoe21 Again bonuses were based more on recent activity then tier level. They weren’t randomized.

2 Likes

@Matty_Bovada I was asking earlier. Is the website upgraded or it’s the same from before the outage

1 Like

I spoke with someone on the phone 30 minutes who told me i was getting AT LEAST 100$. i just received a whopping 30$ inconvenience bonus.

James as a HOF player and someone that’s with with you guys for over a decade, why have I not been awarded a bonus… I should be getting the max, with my history.

My naive ass thought they’d let slots run a little loose to not run anyone off.

Lol nope they’re out for blood tonight :skull_and_crossbones:

I’ll check back in next week cuz yikes had 3 $10 free spin triggers on Lawless payout $30 or less :poop::poop::poop::poop:

Thank you @moderators for opening this thread for compensation questions. I’m sure the past 2 days were not easy for you all. To everyone complaining, I hope you have valid reasons to complain. At the end of the day, Bovada doesn’t owe any of us anything. Even if they didn’t compensate us at all, 99% of us would most likely still use the platform. And whatever the amount you receive is, I’m sure most of you were expecting 50x rollover when in actuality they offered us a standard deposit 1x rollover.

Wishing you all best of luck this weekend and into the holiday season.

2 Likes

$30 is absolutely absurd! How is it my friend got $150 and I only get $30!?!? I need answers

2 Likes

Bonuses were based on recent activity but we will reach out to anyone in the upcoming days if needed

5 Likes

How did you get to talk to someone ? Every time I call it just says they have no operators due to covid pandemic?

I placed a parlay on 12/15/21 and have yet to be paid my winnings. Can we please get my account balance correct and paid. This is a picture of the bet slip.

1 Like

I need a bigger credit at the end of the day. $30 is unacceptable.