Website Outage, Compensation Questions

I probably saved money with the site being down lol. So I appreciate the bonus I did get. I’m sure I’ll give it back by the end of the night like I did on the sister site :joy::joy:

How many nude pics do I have to send to get an outage bonus?

4 Likes

So what makes us eligible for a bonus ? And is our address information/ debit cards on file compromised? Or is everything good

1 Like

Nude pics. That’s what they want.

2 Likes

Everyone who hasn’t received a bonus yet should get double. Yeah, I said it.

And a hat.

3 Likes

Don’t play with my feelings man I’ve always wanted a hat

1 Like

At least you guys got $30. I am legendary 1 and got nothing yet.

2 Likes

I don’t care about a $30 bonus, just want hand history to be fixed, heard it is still not, which blows.

I’m legendary 2 and haven’t received anything and I’m pretty active. I’m not one for threats but if I don’t get something I deem fair within 24 hours I’ll never make another deposit here.

pats suck lol

Are those who are no longer eligible for the weekly deposit bonuses still going to receive this inconvenience bonus?

I dont understand why I was only compensated $100 after being down 3 days? I am a hall of fame player in 14 months of playing. Loyal to one site. I also had a nightmare prior week with a bunch of horse grading issues causing my acct to grade and upgrade multiple times over 5 hours. I really hope you value my loyalty. My friend who plays 20% of my level got $300. I just don’t understand how $100 is acceptable given all the problems and no action for 2+ days.

3 Likes

When is the “24 hours” over? Still waiting on comp :frowning:

Haven’t even gotten an email explaining what happened? Is our info safe???

i guess since we dont deposit a million dollars a month we arent priority to even be notified about the breach or what happened didnt get a email or this bonus people are talking about . starting to question if i wanna depo on here again atm

All comp was issued to eligible players.
If you didn’t receive comp and thing you should have we can take a look on a case to case basis.

@Bwostonrsfan @Heartlesss this was an update failure, we were not hacked and there was no security breach as you might have seen on twitter! You information is perfectly safe.

@Paul_Bovada I did not receive any compensation at all. Can you please help?

@boiler2013 I’m afraid you wouldn’t have been eligible.

Why was i not eligible?

There were no attempts to login made during the outage, so therefore you wouldn’t not have been effected.