Website Outage, Compensation Questions

Thanks for keeping us updated - I did not get any comp and thought I was eligible so was hoping someone could take a look when you have a chance. The guidelines and parameters are really unclear as you can see from what others have posted so I appreciate you clarifying as you are able.

WHAT?! I couldnā€™t even get to the login screen because the page was down. I was logged in the morning when it went down.

@turkeyfive Iā€™m afraid you were not eligible.

All players who were eligible for the comp will have been contacted.

I did the exact same things as all of my other friends who use the site and who all received a bonus.

I appreciate you checking for me and doing your best to put out fires in the middle of an inferno!

Please explain how i was supposed to attempt a login here @Paul_Bovada

2 Likes

Guys I can only advise that messages were sent out to players that were effected by this, If you didnā€™t receive a message then unfortunately you will have been deemed ineligible.

Okay so who do i need to contact for more information?

You can try to speak to Customer Services to see if they can offer any help, but as I said, all players effected have been contacted so Iā€™m unsure if they will be able to do anything regarding this.

Will we be receiving anything else like good reload bonuses or points?

@Johnnygunz44 compensation has been issued to you already.

$30 Compensation when Iā€™m Legend Level 3 and bet 10ā€™s of thousands a year?!?!?! Did the math one year and I made about $300,000k worth of bets and I generally only place sports bets from September - March. Someone who bets $100 a week got $30!! Plainly, I need a LARGE Bonus to reflect my status and loyalty or Iā€™m going with another book!

@Paul_Bovada reading over this thread, how is this possible to knowā€¦? the site was down you couldnā€™t even get to the login page :face_with_monocle::thinking:

1 Like

@bfhoops15 I believe it will show a login attempt or a visit, Iā€™m not an IT guy so I canā€™t tell you exactly how it works, but they are able to tell players that were effected. And of course there are players who might not have played for a while, who obviously wouldnā€™t have been effected by the outage and therefore would not get compensation.

1 Like

@Paul_Bovada I received the email about compensation but never got it added to my account plus I have a bet slip I won on but have yet to be paid my winnings. Can you help?

Iā€™m wondering why I never got anything? I bet the day before the outage and was actively trying to login in while down.

@jkossart you had $30 comp, it need to be redeemed from rewards.

So the site was down for maintenance and then reopened. Some may have gotten extra funds. Every single buddy of mine had gotten from $30 to $150. Yet Iā€™m still patiently waiting to see if I am to receive any. My player status is much higher than the most of the buddyā€™s I have that I know have the same account. Frustrated and confused

1 Like

@Keko0029 Your bonus was already issued, you need to redeem it from rewards.

Please review my acct. I only got $100 as All Star pkayer who hasnā€™t missed a week in 15 months since joining.