Week 12 2021 NFL Survivor Pool

Congratulations to those who survived week 11!

8 players made it to week 12, and please remember that the Poll will close at 12:30p ET on Thursday. Below is a reminder of the rules:

1. You make one pick each week and if your pick loses or ties, you will be eliminated. If your team wins, you will move on to the next week.
  2. You must choose a new team each week. Choosing a team in any given week that you’ve already picked in a previous week will get you eliminated. (For example, if you’re still in by week 10, that means you should have chosen 10 different teams). So you have to plan accordingly. Check HERE if you are unsure.
  3. Your pick will have to be selected before the start of the football week; so you have until Thursday 8 pm ET. (excluding Week 12 where the thanksgiving games begin at 12:30 pm ET so that will be week 12’s deadline) Any picks submitted after the deadline will not count.

More specifics to our survivor pool:

1. The Prize pool will be a winner take all and the amount will be $3000. If by week 18 there are still a few people left then the prize pool will be split among all players left.
  2. If all remaining players get knocked out in the same week then we will carry it over another week and they will all still be alive but the team they chose will not be able to get picked again. (For example; all 10 people left in week 14 have a losing pick; then all 10 will still be alive the following week.)
  3. If for any reason, you cannot submit your pick through the community survivor page (technical issues, can’t access, etc.) you can email your pick to moderator@bovada.lv but again, it must be received before the deadline; no exceptions. If you email a pick and make a selection in the Poll, your email Pick is what will count.
  4. If you select a team and that game is canceled and not rescheduled for that same week due to Covid after the deadline of submitting picks; will result in a pass to the next week but you will not be able to select that team again. If the game is canceled and re-scheduled before the deadline of submitting your picks then you must select a new team. Failing to select a new team will result in elimination.

Week 11

• Arizona Cardinals
  • Chicago Bears
  • Green Bay Packers
  • New York Giants
  • Detroit Lions
  • Washington Football Team
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Denver Broncos
  • New York Jets
  • New England Patriots
  • Las Vegas Raiders
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Miami Dolphins
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Houston Texans

0 voters

3 Likes

So, what’s everyone’s poison?

I don’t know who has taken what teams

I was glancing over the eight of us and our picks but God help us all this week.

Even straight up the best picks this week look questionable. This week really feels like Any Given Sunday.

2 Likes

My picks would be between the patriots, redskins, and bears. I would say dolphins too but every team they beat didn’t have a Christian McCaffery…

I would pick the redskins… seahawks don’t have a running back or Def. Russell is banged up and on his way out of Seattle. Redskins can use the win because they still have playoff hopes even though its not a divison game. Their schedule onward looks easy.

I like the Lions the Eagles and the Cowboys and Ravens and Bengals and Panthers

I’ve taken all those other teams.

Washington I can’t trust the game. Wash QB and their offense in general and then a demoralizing loss on defense…

Whichever I know who I’m gonna run with and if I lose I lose I can’t play the game for the players.

DAL or WAS

All 8 voted. Let’s get it.

Wow what a smear

3 Cowboys
1 Bears

That’s today.

1 49ers
1 Eagles
1 Chargers
1 Bengals

First game comes down to a FG

Do we get a survivor or a death?

Ahhh we have our first week 12 survivor

Thats me, and Im still not sure how I feel about it, lol. I had a lot of hedge bets on the Lions.

1 Like

Both games home teams lose with last second FG.

5 survivors remain.

On this day of bloated bellies and inebriated opinions spewing over kitchen tables.

We honor the fallen. Not just here in this competition but my father in law is a veteran. My dad was a veteran. Most of my uncles are veterans. All my friends had fathers growing up who served in Vietnam and still have shrapnel and nightmares.

There’s people who die so we can live this way.

1 survivor on the Bears
1 survivor on the Bengals

1 survivor on the Eagles losing right now…

Then later Chargers and 49ers?

I’m out everyone all the love in the world for whoever wins.

Good luck everyone

5 Likes

Well, dang you Chargers!!
Took the Bears and changed it. Lesson learned.
Thanks for the opportunity Bovada.

3 survivors left

This goes to week 13 good luck you guys.

3 way CHOP?