Week 3 NFL 2021 Survivor Pool

It’s about saving the “big teams” for later but you have to make sure you get to that point first

5 Likes

The Chiefs are gonna beat the Chargers with no issue at home after a loss lol

They probably will. That still doesn’t make them a smart Survivor pick this week.

2 Likes

The Chiefs are always a smart pick to win outright.

You said last week the Chiefs had no chance of losing or something similar.

1 Like

They have lost 9 games since Mahomes has been there. Odds are they will win more than lose thus making them a good bet to win outright very week period. They are the most sure thing week to week with Mahomes and Reid.

Sounds like a fan boy talking

2 Likes

When is taking the best team in football with the best player in football ever not a smart pick. I’m confused by your statement. The Chiefs are one of the top 3 best options to win outright every week.

Not based on strategy for this contest for this week as discussed earlier. If you can’t understand that, I don’t know what to tell you. Godspeed

3 Likes

For the sake of this contest, the chiefs are not the best pick for this week… as far as betting them outright every week, have fun paying 2-1 minimum

1 Like

No more strategy tips or thoughts from me going forward, I already said too much

3 Likes

You are correct, sir.

2 Likes

As a Chiefs fan and KC lifer… I disagree. I actually take the O / U, 1st half O / U or either teams TT in most of their games vs the ML (which is usually juiced like crazy) or the spread which they seemed to miss several times last year. Andy has ups and downs on whether the offense will step on an opponent’s throat and close the game out when up or turn on the cruise control and end up in a 1 possession game when it could have been 28 point win.

2 Likes

Chiefs are worst in the NFL in yards allowed/game

I got raiders idk if I got it confirmed

@Mando95 We don’t see any picks on the Poll or an email submission and unfortunately it’s too late to submit one now.

What an epic bust Edwards Helaire has been. @Elvis_123 @Littlejon3

Chiefs backers are shaking and sweating like a dog taking a dump

Lucky for you all they are playing the Chargers who always find a way to choke

1 Like

We shall see

2 Likes

All going according to plan…

2 Likes