Week 3 NFL 2021 Survivor Pool

Not really shaking or sweating. Playing like absolute crap, 4 straight possessions across 2 games with a fumble or deflected INT, and we are down 14-3 at halftime. Some teams only hope on their best days to be within 11 at halftime. We got there by going on decent drives then handing it back to the other team. Too much talent to beat ourselves all season, at some point the opponents will have to. No worries my man. 1 word - Mahomes

1 Like

Weren’t you the guy trying to defend Tyreek Hill as a upstanding citizen and human being?

1 Like

The guy who has custody of his children after the police and the state investigated and the audio evidence that she probably even made up the previous allegations against him in college that he plead guilty to just for the plea deal so he could keep playing football? That guy?

1 Like

3 straight AFC Championship games, 2 straight Super Bowls and you think an 11 point halftime deficit when the team played probably their worst half in those 3 seasons is that worrysome, lol.

2 Likes

Yep you were the guy…how about him getting booted from Oklahoma St for kicking his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach? Let me guess, that was all bullshit too? Laughable…Tyreek Hill is an epic scumbag

Reading comprehension isn’t your thing is it?

I already read your excuses last year, no need to read it again…agree to disagree

Lol, there is literally her audio of him asking her why she lied about those allegations back then… You should probably actually do a little research on the topic besides regurgitation of 5 year old ESPN headlines if you want to have a legitimate conversation, otherwise you actually have 0 interest in the truth at all, ya just like talking.

It’s a bullshit and a smear campaign…sure bro keep rooting for a child abuser and woman beater lol

You probably think Edwards Helaire is an all pro as well :rofl:

Lol, yup, the NFL, the police, the state police and the state family department ALL investigated and 0 suspension, 0 charges, 0 accusations by authorities and he has custody of his children and moved on from coocoo baby mama, whose family member leaked the audio via a fake Twitter account (lmfao), but you’re probably right. You probably know more about it than all of those groups combined. :unamused:

1 Like

As of yesterday I actually liked some of your commentary and found you capable of adult conversations based on actual information widely available, but obviously we can all be proven wrong. You definitely got me on that one.

You’re probably right, Hellaire after starting like 6 games in the NFL, he is definitely a bust, he might even be the next Jamarcus Russell. :joy:

1 Like

Here come the CHIEEEEFS

2 Likes

I guess there was never anything to fear against the Chargers.

I’ll be damned

Win or lose, the Chargers have tried in every way possible to hand this game to KC

Chiefs are such a great pic to win straight up every week

Ravens pickers got lucky

5 Likes

Well it was fun to last this long…damn chiefs I kinda had a bad feeling but just ran with it…good luck guys

3 Likes

The end of the Ravens game was pretty insane for sure!