Week 6 NFL 2021 Survivor Pool

LFG!! For all of you who chose Steelers. See you guys next week!

Woooo Steelers suck but I made it

Ok so rams next week.

Then I will have used

49ers good riddance and they won me their game.

Bills got me a win too bad I had to use them so early. I just didnā€™t wanna think about it

Ravens off the skin of my teeth. They are waking up but this game was pure luck sad the Lions got jobbed but glad to survive.

Cowboys had a piss poor first half but their second half was sterling. This seems like their MO this year.

Cardinals another super tight game but glad they are used up because 6-0 their loss is gonna be a stinker I donā€™t wanna have to use them on a seemingly easy.

Steelers started great but then they didnā€™t wanna finish. Very content to never have to touch this team again.

Rams. If it ends here then it ends here. Lions will be in town and Iā€™ll be there. Matt Stafford is going to shred them. Lions got shredded by Burrowsā€¦

Think my week 8 will be Chiefs MNF if I make it ā€¦

Apologies for the delayed response on this, but unfortunately changing picks after the lock in time (Thursday at 8p ET) isnā€™t possible.

However, Arizona did emerge victorious so you should still be moving on.

3 Likes

And of all the people who could have to miss a game due to COVID-19, the head coach is among the least important. Itā€™s not as if the coaching staff doesnā€™t know how to call the game, and nothing prevents the head coach from being on the phone with them.

1 Like

Exactly the head coach is actually only important leading up to the game and in the new nfl Kyler Murray is the coach on the field

Saints got whooped earlier in the szn without Payton on the field. I think it totally depends how reliant the team is on the coach. Also Cardinals are just that damn good this year it looks like!

If only there were a way to connect the head coachā€™s tablet at home to the ones on the sidelineā€¦ :thinking:

Head Coaches are completely useless. Just look at Belichick. You donā€™t have a quarterback youā€™re a useless coach.

2 Likes

The Patriots are better than I thought they would be this year. Sure heā€™s made a few mistakes but Mac Jones looks pretty damn good for a rookie from what Iā€™ve seen. I think heā€™ll be pretty good.

2 Likes

Buffalo is over-rated

Agreed 100%. The Chiefs are the team to beat. They can only beat themselves.

Chiefs the team to beat? That didnā€™t age well. :joy:

Even before today, the defense has been awful and Mahomes has been out of sorts all year.

2 Likes

He lost all credibility when he said NFL coaches are useless lol.

Of the big 4 sports head coaches have the biggest impact in the NFL and it isnā€™t even close

Itā€™d a quarterback driven league.

1 Like

Yes it is and Mahomes sucks rooster right now. He also has no help defensively or in the running game. THIS year he is not even a top 10 QB in the league.

He has to do it all with no help. Heā€™s trying to do too much and turning the ball over left and right trying to force things.

According to Btwixed, Andy Reid one of the greatest coaches of all time should figure it out then.

straw man argument

How bout that Chiefs defense!!

1 Like

They are looking very good. Very strange season a handful of teams could win and I wouldnā€™t be surprised.

1 Like