Week 6 NFL 2021 Survivor Pool

That sucks dude @GeezeMoney03

Seahawks have actually been a good road team the past few years. Since 2019, they are 14-5 on the road (including this year).
With no russell Wilson, they are surely underdogs but I wouldn’t say it’s a definite L. Pittsburgh isn’t a great team imo and Geno Smith is capable of moving the ball down the field if he can stay away from throwing interceptions.

You can’t compare the current Seahags to anything we’ve seen over the past years. No Wilson, subpar defense and not on top of their game. I wouldn’t touch this game with a 10 foot pole.

This is the last year Wilson will be with you guys according to many reports. You may only see a few more games with him in the Seattle uniform.

1 Like

@moderators I sent email about changing my pick for this week. Can u please change it from Cards to Rams please

@Matty_Bovada I need to change my pick. Just found out the Cards are going to be without there head coach due to COVID-19. Can I switch to the Rams please

We will be addressing this tomorrow.

These picks all lock before Thu for everyone.

3 Likes

Random thoughts- I think colts cover the 10 today, considering how both teams played last week the number seems way too large, but vegas knows something

Steelers only favored by 5 is sketchy seems like that has upset potential, but would be surprised if they lose outright.

I think the game with the biggest upset potential is Patriots over Cowboys. Not sure if daniel jones playing means anything against the loaded Rams.

Either way, should be a good week. Good luck everyone.

Maybe because we already took them and can’t pick them anymore.:joy:

You can’t change your pick now when all picks are locked right before kickoff off the Thursday night game.

1 Like

I just enjoyed waking up this morning and watching the Jags get bet down to even jeesh I guess not having two starting corners means something to the dolphins

Another riveting matchup for the London game… :weary:

@Paul_Bovada okay

I agree. All picks are locked before the Thursday night game as that is when the week starts. If I had known you could change picks Sunday morning before the morning games, I would have.
My pick that lost was titans in week 4 but they did not announce injuries to Brown and Jones until Saturday so I would’ve changed my pick if available but it was already locked in.

2 Likes

I think you’re good with the cards. Browns missing both rbs and their pass game is off. Hope that helps

I think the Browns win we shall see

I have the colts this week. :man_dancing:

On to week 7… :clap:t3::clap:t3:Rams!!

Yay rams week 7

Praying for steelers to come thru. :pray: