Week 6 NFL 2021 Survivor Pool

That’s why I tagged you, when I posted earlier I hit the button

The only tag I see is asking about the pot.

I’m saying that when I made the post about the pot, I selected the Steelers. But I’m not seeing a pick

6 of us on Steel City I feel alright about it but I hope I make it

Guess it’s go Texans and go Washington this weekend???

2 Likes

Should be 7….

1 Like

So @Matty_Bovada, am I seriously screwed? I logged in to make a pick at 5, it didn’t grab it, AND I attempted to verify before the actual kickoff…

Had you asked to verify your pick in the thread on PM we could’ve done that for you.

1 Like

On Sunday we find out if we’re geniuses or complete morons.

I hadnt had an issue the previous 5 weeks, so I had no reason to think that it wouldn’t go through this time. And therefor didn’t think I needed to confirm

Well, I guess that’s it for me. Good luck everyone

1 Like

Best to email your pick either way if you’re unsure . I did this week because we are getting deep into the contest

1 Like

Wow. I switched from Colts to Rams. Let’s see what will happen.

I don’t see my profile picture for the Rams.
Do we not see our own? I dotted the Rams and checked a few times.

Yesssir on to week 7!

1 Like

I’m shocked more people didn’t take the Bucs I wanted to but instead I took first half -4 and won.

Let’s go davis mills to shine and Wentz get pulled 1st quarter due to hip problems… saving my rams pick for next week against the lions…

5 Likes

Good eyesight!

OK, here is my suggestion. When you see the blue line under the name of your pick, then you are in.

2 Likes

Good suggestion, although it won’t be of much help. It will confirm who you picked; if you misclicked another team, it will show you that. But if no team is blue, then you’re out of the competition.

Before the entry cutoff time, you might want to close your browser entirely, then access the survivor pool page again to see if the button is black next to your chosen team. If not, then your selection didn’t register. I have no idea all the technical reasons why that might happen, but I believe it’s a reliable way of verifying that your pick has been submitted properly.

No idea why I’m helping the very people I want to crush like a $3,000 bug. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

So, in closing, remember to submit your entries by the cutoff time of 11 pm Saturday night. :roll_eyes: And don’t pick the same team more than the allowed 4 times. :joy:

OK, in case you’re chemically impaired :woozy_face: at the moment, the first three paragraphs were sincere, the next one wasn’t, but it honestly reflects what I hope you’ll do! :grin:

1 Like