Winner today, overall.. not so much

• What are your initials? Who cares
• How long have you been with us? Too long
• What was your winning game and amount? $10,634
• Was this your first big win online? No, I’ve won 35k and 20k and a few 10ks
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Paying bills and using the rest to win $1,000,000 here, obviously. Gl all

11 Likes

Congratulations! Miss fortune seems to favor you.

1 Like

Love your aspirations :blush: Claim it and it shall be yours! Congrats on your win. :clap:

“Who cares” lmao

3 Likes

The guys seems to be doing alright lol few 10ks. Van my account rtp get one that would be nice. Congrats on it though. I wish the people that post and play everyday would win. At least then we know it’s possible.

Few more Decent hits as of late

3 Likes

See like how can accounts get multiple like that. Everyone I see posting is like I just hit again and it’s not just one hit well not every account most are complaing. I just confused because why do I deposit and go straight to 0$ forever now. It seems more like accounts favored then luck otherwise I would love to hear another reason 12 years here play mutual times a day down thousands 4-5 months. With one withdrawal half my deposit back. It’s like these post get you to deposit but then it’s the same thing which just seems again the odds don’t match up. I mean start out with 70$ then hit all those is crazy the same person when I’ll do 1-5$ spins and for a couple months straight if my free spins and bonuses are not turned off the payout is like 5$-30$.

1 Like

wow thats crazy! I’ve never gotten a descent hit off golden savanna. That’s insane for a $4 bet. Congrats man.

Probably spent around 7k to win that 10k over the last month, so the +- isn’t as much as it seems . Persistence pays off… sometimes

3 Likes

I guess Persistence pays off sometimes down 5000$ 5 months with 1 r2 withdrawals of my deposit back. I am sure you were able to make some withdrawals during that 7k loss before 10k. I trying to be persistent but I some point whe does that turn into what am I doing.

If it makes you feel any better here’s how I am sitting….

1 Like

Dang no wonder they dont care about my 30 to 50dollar deposits

1 Like