Won 100k on 777 last night. Game Hits

Pretty much the only game I play and been playing for a few years, always a great win rate on it but have has some big losses. Was doing $100 pulls when I hit the golden 777 last night.

15 Likes

I do 4 dollar spins sometimes and think I’m pushing it! How does one get to 100 spins! Let me in on the secret Sir!

3 Likes

Oh and congratulations!!! Cash out some and go on a nice trip!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Vincentlombardi87, hope it’s life changing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I put 5k in and figured I would give it a shot, hit the bonus with $400 left lol

3 Likes

Congrats!, i guess its possible just unlikely

This seems to be the best slot game. Last month I won about 40k on it. Tried a lot of other games but this is the only one I have profits at.

Congrats! Hope you have some fun with that $$$

1 Like

Congrats that’s epic!

@Vincentlombardi87 congratulations. I wish there was a chance to win a jackpot at $2 spins

What is the limit? Do you have to max bet?

1 Like

@Vincentlombardi87 I think you can bet from $0.20 to $200 a spin but it seems almoat all jackpots are won with $40 or more per spin bets on most slot machines. Reels and Wheels XL might have some jackpot wins with bets of $10 or less but those are also rare

Gotcha, I put 5k in and was doing $100 spins, hit it with $400 left lol

2 Likes

On one of the sister sites I won 54k on 10 Times Vegas with a $4.50 bet. That shocked me! Because I kinda had the same mentality, the higher the JP the higher the bet needs to be. I still kinda believe that lol If I didn’t have a screenshot, I probably would believe it never actually happened. Lol

3 Likes

@Vincentlombardi87 Thanks for the info. I hope to be that lucky some day!

2 Likes

@PiratePowell that’s an awesome hit

1 Like

Do the gold 7s pop up regularly like the other ones? Or does something different happen?

1 Like

They pop up kinda slow with like a tornado in gold unwrapping them. Was kinda in shock so didn’t see the best or take a picture.

1 Like

Was it right away or do other 7s appear first and like the third round of 7s is the jackpot? I would assume it’s right away but never hit one so I don’t know!

1 Like

Wonder who won the $300k plus 777 Deluxe jackpot. I’ve being chasing it for 2 days ::sob:

3 Likes