Big Win Gallery

You oughta cut whoever that guy is in messenger in a little piece as well… :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Very nice, what was your bet size to hit the 777 progressive?

1 Like

Wow so many big hits congrats to all the winners :slot_machine: :star_struck:

$20. Was on a terrible streak. Maybe 15 straight losing spins before hand

1 Like

That’s not that surprising. With only having 10 (I think?) paylines and stacked symbols, 777 can have pretty long dry spells without wins. Glad it worked out for you! Please keep us in the loop how the withdrawal goes.

Yet this is another data point of a $10+ bet triggering the progressive. Pretty obvious at this point that progressive odds are tied to bet size despite what support says.

1 Like

First withdrawal was fine. Took around 50 hours for $20k in bitcoin. Havent put in 2nd one yet as I’ve been doing player transfers and vouchers for people here

4 Likes

Had you played 777 alot before hand? Or was it first time?

Fantastic @Jokerswild, Congratulations on that Monster Win$$$

@Littlejon3 the boy is Still HOTT $$

That game is hard to get a good bonus out of, Nicely done

1 Like

over 100k you should be sending gifts to everyone on the forum!

3 Likes

Only if that doesn’t go both ways and we don’t owe back gifts if he’s losing a lot. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If I won over 100k, I’d give everyone on the forum $100, :+1:

11 Likes

@baldandbankrupt that makes two of us brotha! LOL

I won $1900 and elected to give away a mere $24 randomly, imagine if Bovada would allow me to tap on for $100K

5 Likes

Congrats! Nice to see a big win!

1 Like

I’ve played it a pretty good amount. Have hit 1000x a few times and 2000x once. The 2000x wasn’t from a bonus game. Full board of 777’s

4 Likes

Do you ever hit these 1000x or 2000x on small spins? Around $1-$2?
Or do you only play $10 spins? Wondering if these hits also occur with smaller spins.

I mostly play small spins tbh(besides right now). And ya the 2000x was on $1 spin. The $3600 win i posted above was on $4.50 spin. Most of my big wins are on small spins.

1 Like

Cool stuff. Thanks for the info. Congrats on those big wins man. I’ve never hit anything over $200 and I play $2 spins all the time. I think I just figured out that some games don’t pay out their jackpots on small spins. In the game description, it will say whether or not a jackpot can be hit with any spin denomination. For instance, CyberPunk and 777 do not have that in their description. Therefore, I think those games require a higher denomination of play to trigger a jackpot.
Good wins though. Keep em coming!

1 Like

Arrogant pirates is the game I’ve hit most of my big wins on with small bets. That or winter wonders

1 Like