Football Runner Game Week 2 Results

Bro shutup :sleepy:… everybody that’s complaining made the leaderboard. You clearly haven’t won anything on the leaderboard so you don’t understand the problems we’re having. And you not a admin or moderator everybody in here can say whatever they want and it’s not a damn thing you will or can do about it.

1 Like

Monday night, my name was on the leaderboard when it reset too

Are we not getting results this week?

1 Like

Probably not

2 Likes

Was excited to put my probably $3 winnings from the spins on the packers ML but I guess that’s not gonna happen :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah has there been any update as to a timeframe or anything @moderators ??

1 Like

Nope, just the usual ignore all the questions until we give up asking.

1 Like

We still have no updates as yet.

Is it an automated thing? Is it a third party thing?

1 Like

At this point why even do the promotion if y’all just gone disappoint us every week…

1 Like

They don’t know and trying to figure out which game will pay us less on .20 cents per spin ? That’s why it’s taking so long?

1 Like

Still no results for the week ? I know I didn’t make the leaderboard (mostly cause .20c spins aren’t worth the grind) but it’s Friday lmao. Last week I got my prize on Wednesday

2 Likes

Same free spins to whoever played last week! :wink: easiest way to do it. 60 free spins isnt that crazy to do bovada!

1 Like

Still no updates … will we at least get something to make this up to us ??

Awfully rude that we don’t even get an answer to anything

@James_Bovada what’s going on with week 3?

Week 3 winners have been credited and the results can be found HERE, good luck in Week 4!

1 Like

Still waiting to be rewarded for week 2. Was told 5 days ago that it would be looked into and still nothing…

Anyone win crypto on here week one? If so how smoothly did that process work? Do they request an address? Was it credited in a timely manner? Lol