Football Runner Week 12 Results

@James Thank you James !!! This was driving me nuts lol but I was not really trying last week because I didn’t think prizes were going to be passed out. I am sure alot of people did not even play our put in scores at all. So I guessing my score will still get a decent prize with not that much competition because if first place almost didn’t put in a score which was me I doubt alot of people put in a score.

Holy moly how long i gotta play for 73000 is horrible for me. I played for hrs these last 2 days moon is up there and i i usually in front of him. I in like 19th lol. Again i dont miss on any on a run maybe 1 it honestly once in a blue moon. Just glad james spoke up. That woukd be cool if they had the top 10 and do a playoff format best of 5 runs who you matched up with. They would win something cool. You all would go downnnnnn. Lol and i cant be told you gotta wait for that run because i dont mess up rarely and if i do its because i know the score not going to be high 50 are 75% through. I notice some days are better though with scores.

Yeah that’s not even my score haven’t played this week, I guess I have a superfan?

Well that was very nice of you to say something. Why would anyone put your name in unless somehow they can use the same name
With a different email address so the hacker can get paid that way. Otherwise again does not make sense… to put your score up that’s believable that’s not them selves. I mean I sure bovada had the the technology to weed this guy out kinda easy. Anyways we all know who good it’s going on week 13 Is almost over i mean so all we have to do is look for accounts that pop out of no where to get first that we don’t know. I guess if they miss it we can help point it out to the moderators. It took many weeks and hrs a day to get almost top 3 and close to first almost every week so no account coming in and breaking records first week are second week playing. Obviously if you see the same accounts that have been playing for awhile at least for 3 weeks and end up coming in first that mean it’s most likely legit. Again I am sure bovada see stuff and well kick them out now that they see what was happing I mean I still got cheated by that guy 2 weeks ago which took 800$ from me so people like that just kick them out. This is a lot guys that i am saying I know but i really enjoy this competition so i try to help bovada a little because i probably pay more attention then they do ( that was not a dig) so I try to get ahead of stuff because everything I said was right about this competition with who was hacking a couple weeks ago. It’s nothing agaist bovada I just am trying to help . If this hacker posted a real looking score he obviously put in a different email address are he just has a crush lol. Plus I was saying I can’t even get over 73000 that’s a joke for me I literally did that almost every 5 runs. So makes sense it was not you. I am sure bovada can figure who this guy is.

@James any updates for us?

1 Like

Yeah I played a few times got 735k for that week hoping it’s enough to get in which it was auto top 50 B4

Yea that well for sure be enough. I got 715 because i was not trying except the last hour just in case literally did not think nothing was happing last week which i am sure alot if people didnt even put in scores because of the same reason. I thought those prizes were coming out a couple days ago plus 735000 on a normal week would of made it high.

1 Like

oh wow i would have tried for first place this week if i knew that the million scores would actually be removed! glad to see that they were eventually. But now I’m seeing scores of 9 million so :joy:

@James Bovada totally does not care about this comptetion even though there biggest one by far this yea. Jist Fix it or just get rid of it pick one please. Just dont have us wasting or day during the holidays try to chase prizes when your letting people play offline now all of a sudden. I mean the hackers didnt change
That bovada did. Which means anyone can play and put in any name like moon just said he didnt even put that score in because your letting people play offline for some reason. I appreciate the comp but i cant get my time back also when you guys are just kinda closing your eyes now especially with week 18 coming up. I am literally really good i can just get high scores for my friends on here and we would be all top 10 do you see where i am coming from. Lucky i am not a lowlife. Again get it back online like it was or this is just going to stay a mess and rigged contest because of bovada own faults Your making so simple to mess it up.

Still working on it?

2 Likes

I got credited today $200. Glad I kept playing.

What was your score! I submitted a 785 hope that held up in the top 10. I made top 10 never mind mine just dropped

Yeah i believe i got 785 or 790 also hope it was enough for top 10

Just got mine for $200

1 Like

Would be nice to see the results. I know I didn’t get in the top 10 because I have and had no clue whats going on with this comp. Would be nice to know if I placed and the comp to be taken offline for everyone sake. It will be interesting because I got 715 or 710 and if I didn’t place that would be interesting first time in the game someone didn’t place with that score with the lowest amount of people playing last week thinking if it was even still going on I am sure I wasn’t the only one.

I did thanks. Please fix the offline issue though. I would greatly appreciate it.

Dang you guys really got yours?? I got 785,000 but I didn’t receive anything lol

maybe James thought it wasn’t legit and removed it? I guess we will see when he posts the list

@zogdog aren’t you the person that took me out in the last couple hrs and beat my top score of the whole competition which i beat by 25000. You just pop out of know where it kill the record. Was that your first are second week playing. I would bet anything that score was not real. If that was not you my bad. Anyways hopefully they got it back on track.

Nah he messaged me, I didn’t make a deposit in the last 30 days apparently lol.