Football Runner Week 12 Results

I believe as long as you submitted your score that it’s recorded and once all the bogus scores are swiped the top 50 will align we just won’t know our place till that happens

I am just surprised they haven’t mentioned anything with this being this last day of the week. Hopefully at 12 it just does not get filled up again and they found away to block the simple hack. Obviously the hacker not getting anything out of even doing this so let’s hope he got something better to do now.

Stupid @$$ hacker done went and put my name up there gave me 9 million 200k :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yea but bovada never even wipped the board. I was watching about 6 names stayed hacked. They were the same names up there before news scores they have to wipe everyone for this to work. Are they even paying attention are am i over here really wasting my time for real.

I got paid for Crypto Miner. Just stay patient everything will work out.

You need to beat your evil twin

Lol right he need to go ahead somewhere so ppl can get their prizes

Are week 13 results going to be posted? And when will accounts be credited?

I think there trying to close there eyes and hope we don’t want to win huge prizes everyweek and week 18 in there biggest competition. It’s actually the only thing upsetting me this holiday season puts you in a bad mood when you invest so much time and they seem not to care you literally can play offline they never let you used to. It’s been WAY MORE THEN ENOUGH TIME TO BRING IT UP IN THiS DISCUSSION.

Any update to week 13 scores being posted? I’d just like to see what the leaderboard looked like once they removed all the fake scores?….

@James can you please comment on football runner is there reason you are just ignoring everyone. I would like yo hear where you are coming from. I dont think that you just dont care about the players. Plus alot of people might be wasting time during the holidays which is horrible because of right now we think everything still the same?

Also anyone else is it super hard to get a high score i been top 3 almost every week and i cant get above 730000 right now that was a warm up run before all this. Plus i dont miss any rarely so its just not getting high.

I had a 795,000 yesterday. Tough sledding otherwise. Have to be on your game when a good run comes along.

Boy i dont miss lol.

Haven’t seen the CM online prolly SOL again today & then he popped up there’s hope lol

The leaderboard that you see on the landing page is not vetted, but the final one we post here is as we remove any player who does not qualify or we believe is manipulating the game in some fashion. Can you please reply here and let me know any other questions or feedback you have that have not been addressed?

Is it possible prizes might come out today for week 13? @James

It’s possible, we are working on it now!

1 Like

Okay cool. Thanks for the reply

1 Like

James,

Thanks. You have been great. I’m sure this is a pain to deal with. I love the competition. Hopefully we can keep something like this going. Thanks again.

1 Like