Football Runner Week 13 Results

I have explored other options but truthfully, this is probably one of the best for people that are in places that can only do offshore gambling.

:wind_face::snowman_with_snow::face_in_clouds::money_with_wings::peach::hugs:

@James I came in first week 15 correct? Obviously pkrunner the same dude thatā€™s taken my spot so many times in the last day and Pkrunner obviously not a real score that came in the last day plus
the same dude that messed with bravecorgi score. He just throwing random names out there now. I figuring you know all this but also didnā€™t want a crap surprise during the holidays.

Board wasnā€™t filled up with bogus scores like it has been previously so whatā€™s the hold up with the prizes this week

Lol yea looks like we pinpointed to one person now obviously with him still around changing bravecorgi score and the random account. No one else is messing with other spots though plus itā€™s Christmas so yea the spins would help for sure.

1 Like

Hell the game wonā€™t even load for me half
The time , the same loading circle :joy: I canā€™t wait to see how the last week goes

1 Like

Itā€™s been better but Jesus this kid will not stop trying to keep taking a bite of the apple. Itā€™s almost comical at this point he just throwing stuff out there hoping it sticks. The game has been loading for me though.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be glad when this competition is over if itā€™s not gonna be handled no better than this. I see a lotta bashing going on in the community but damn donā€™t take it out on the players participating in the promotion whether itā€™s free or not. It takes days sometimes to get a winnable score to post but then to have to wait on something youā€™ve earned days on in afterwards is the worst part

1 Like

Please post scores for the most recent week! Want to have a little Christmas gift to play with over the holidays!

we can only hope friend

No spins today @moderators

@James Am I ever going to receive the voucher for getting first? Starting to get concerned that you guys arenā€™t going to send it

1 Like

Weā€™re on week 15. That really stinks you didnā€™t get it especially being Christmas. I know how much of your time gets taken up to get those scores. I am sure there a good reason. Hopefully you hear back soon buddy. Happy holidays try not to let it mess it up.

1 Like

Is it just me or has support seriously been below par as of lateā€¦ Idk if anyone plays slots but I am not kidding when I say I have not won ā€œbigā€ after throwing 2k+ at it the last few weeks only using .50 to $2 per spin. Their support seems to have taken major lay offs spreading them thin. I think they are low on money tbh.

On top of the massive delays with rewards and lack of additional bonuses ^^. I am terribly sorry this is happening to you @ConnorW34 I would be sick to my stomach in your position. I wish I could help.

1 Like

@ConnorW34 I have messaged James regarding this, he will take a look for you when he is in

1 Like

@ConnorW34 you really still havent received anything from ur week 13 win? asking bc iā€™m wondering if itā€™s even worth grinding and tryna get top 50 for this week or if its just a waste of time and will never even get the prizeā€¦ hopefully they dont scum you over bro good luck.

@Paul_Bovada thank you!

@maximon19 i received the bonus funds, but not the voucher for first place yet

1 Like

I ask that you not use The Lordā€™s Name in vain.