Football Runner Week 13 Results

Yeaaa since they started it and I’m HOF 1 , before 2022 they was handing out free bonuses left and right. Deposit once a day and get $20 bonus

Damn, I prob lose on slots more than you lost ever so dont worry LOL

What score did you have

Yea I hate slots lol

I am almost certain I finished week 14 with 675k. So idk if I made the cut.

685k I think

Okay I just got my lil $30

Where do they send it…?

I MADE IT LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONLY TOOK 34 TO 800 BIZ DAYS

Ill give it to him its a good name pkrunner. There not that stupid though. I know you reading this why cant you just let the comp be bro you stolen enough. This is what holds up the prizes also.

Lets go boys!! Pkrunner you can run but you cant hide no more. Pksprinter coming next week. Thats a W. Thats alot of work to get that dame score this week.

@Rockland its looks like the hacker took your idea for me when you said i should name myself football runner. I guess the hacker like your idea he actually did it. This comp crazy!!

Mannn I saw that bs hopefully that won’t take too long to get sorted out

Yea me too!! The other week he jumped in front of me with the name bonjor lol. Yea that one shouldn’t take to much paperwork. LETS GO!!

Bro why is my score for next week… I did 720k around 8:00 MT

They shut it down at 11pm

@James Hey James, I still haven’t received the voucher for first place from week 13. When should I be expecting it? I wanted to use it for Christmas

@ConnorW34 really its from Prezzee its a gift card from there.

@Hmm_123 Yeah I’ve been checking my email every day waiting on it, still haven’t received it

@ConnorW34 well thats not good.