Football Runner Week 17 Results

Hey! @James any update on week 18? im wondering if i got in lol probably not thou

1 Like

@Rockland yea I stood up and look what happen. Itā€™s all turning into a joke. I guess they think they can justify by just saying something that makes completely no sense at all. I just go off of facts and what I see and speak my mind so it stays fair for everyone but sometimes people dont want it fair and thatā€™s when itā€™s a losing battle on that front.

1 Like

As soon as the data is available it will be posted.

1 Like

kinda funny its been 2+ weeks

Really concerned now hope James is okay

Strange that this is happening when there are thousands of dollars in tangible prizes and not empty bonus bets

1 Like

All it takes is a little transparency from @moderators Someone has to know something

canā€™t wait to see all 10 brand new winners

@James is back so maybe weā€™ll get clarity today or maybe even the winners :trophy:

Maybe Tom and Patrick are busy so they canā€™t sign the jersey quite yet

1 Like

James is currently in the process of reaching out to the winners.

1 Like

@Maddie_Bovada why not post the winners first?

@James

1 Like

the scores must be really effed if conocon hasnā€™t been contacted with an 835

ah well

I agree. So I donā€™t think any of the winners have been contacted yet

At least they getting forum activity cause of it right?

Week 18 done turned into a whole mystery :sunrise_over_mountains::rofl::rofl::rofl::sob::trophy::trophy::trophy:

surely one person will tell us if they won and got contacted by bovadaā€¦

surelyā€¦

@James can you at least post the winners for week 18? and their scores

So upsetting tbh and the rewards points drops are gone too. So sad

@Maddie_Bovada itā€™s been 5 days since you stated @James is currently in the process of notifying the winners. Can you kindly give the players a update I think everyone would appreciate it. Obviously no one has been notified yet