Golden Savanna Super Jackpot! 235k!

• What are your initials? ED
• How long have you been with us? less than a year
• What was your winning game and amount? Golden Savanna - ~235k
• Was this your first big win online? YES
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Paying off all my credit card debt, finally get my business off the ground, not sure what else yet…still in shock!!!

BTW this was a manual spin. Had about $100 left in my account and was just spinning $4 bets. I think I had $11 left and the crown symbols started rolling!!!

29 Likes

Wow. At least we have finally seen someone hit something other than an hourly. Congrats and use the money wisely!

5 Likes

Sweet hit buddy!!

2 Likes

Congrats, nice hit!!

2 Likes

Unbelievable, life changing hit! Congrats @Locnar :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy crap. Disgustingly cool

1 Like

Wow! congratulations!

1 Like

@Locnar Congratulations!! Thank you for posting your win, giving legitimacy that real people are winning the Super Jackpots and also your spin amount.
So very happy for you! Hopefully I’ll be that lucky some day

2 Likes

Wow that’s epic. Congrats!!

1 Like

Congratulations :clap::tada:

So happy for you!!! :partying_face: Hell yeah!!!~

This is nothing compared to what you got, but not bad for $1 bet on Reels and Wheels XL.

3 Likes

Good to see the super jackpot actually hits

1 Like

SO YOU GUYS ARE TELLING ME THAT SINCE LAST 4 YEARS NO REGULAR COMMUNITY MEMBER WINS ANYTHING , but Someone who posts and mysteriously decides to post the his win the first time wins a Jack Pot

8 Likes

Its weird wen a new member all of a sudden post one post about there winning… i am always suspicious…

Thats also my thought ive never seen a regular or a legend from the community win something big like this jackpot…

Might just be coincidence, I was winning jackpots on reels and wheels before I signed up on the forums granted the jackpots were never anything bigger then 3900 but still it’s possible I think

Highly unlikely that someone would just post der big win out of no wer… and d account is new look at all dis bug winners i swear its always someone dat nobody knows…just weird

Just FYI Bovada has a team that reaches out when you win big to congratulate, offer assistance with cashing out, and to ask to fill out the survey. I thought it was the least I could do, and hoped it would shut down the naysayers. I didn’t even know there was a community forum until they emailed me LOL. What kind of proof do you need?

3 Likes

How did you know there was -naysayers- and what made you want to shut them down so bad if you’ve never been on community forum??

5 Likes