Site Stability Updates - 2

Stakked… was there more info they didn’t tell us?

1 Like

Anyone who mentioned receiving calls recently, they are likely from our outbound sales team and if you have any concerns, please DM us and we will look into it for you.

1 Like

NO kidding, we need comps today…this is ridiculous…enough is enough of this stalling.

5 Likes

Mr. James, we need compensation today…we have waited days and days…this is only fair…no more delaying, talk is cheap, action make players happy.

2 Likes

This whole thing makes me more angry than when we were in the dark. Unreal. Continue taking ppls money and tell them nothing for 2 weeks. Check

6 Likes

They were prob planning on adding it today until BTC dropped again this morning…

@moderators About 3 days ago I received an email from you claiming you were trying to call about whether or not I needed help making a crypto deposit?

1. Was this Bovada?
  2. Why would I need help seeing as I’ve made dozens of crypto deposits over the years?
  3. Why would you ask for deposits while still having site instability?

With this new information about cyber attacks this seems very strange since I never get emails or calls from Bovada. If not, is it possible my info. got out?

If it was Bovada, I think it very questionable to ask for deposits when the site isn’t working.

2 Likes

1 or 200$ is not gonna fix this with trust

10 Likes

You should Google DDOS because they are not accessing any of the sites information and aren’t even trying to in a DDOS, they are just looking to make it unusable.

Due to some recent articles regarding the national gaming PAC asking the federal government to crack down on sites like these, even though nearly half the states and over half the US population don’t have legalized options in there state, this could easily be the work of the US government. Other sites in the industry are having the same style of attacks.

There are some World Trade Organization rulings that affect how the government could go about addressing foreign based sites, that could put them in potential violation of some of their international trade treaties by just outright blocking them or probably even forcing ISPs to do it. This is an effecti method to achieve the same result, without actually messing with accounts or funds, to attempt to drive customers to state regulated sites that are members of the American Gaming Association. Someone posted a recent article about the AGA calling on the gov’t to crack down and an article on the issues of just blocking them.

It could also be an organized attack on the industry by various anti-gambling groups that have arisen from Twitch gambling sfreams and other sites OR a group working for the AGA if they have been given the passive OK from the gov’t.

3 Likes

Update appreciated but we should’ve been made aware of this 24 hours into your issues, not 3 weeks later… still won’t be depositing until issues are resolved. Trust has been lost, what you guys do to get it back is up to you… and you chose to keep operating instead of shutting down. Just one bad decision right after the clucking other. Mickey mouse operation here @James_Bovada @Matty_Bovada

2 Likes

so basically we still get nothing…great update! I mean most everyone already knew this is what happened…los inutiles!

2 Likes

Don’t bring common sense into this; bring your pitchfork like everyone else!!!

2 Likes

So you’re content that they waited weeks to tell us this stuff?

Thanks for the update! Who is going to place a curse on the attackers? They deserve it

1 Like

Like I already said… I know all about all of that. The issue is they didn’t say a damn thing about it until today. And 2–if a user is unable to use the site, and they can’t get their money off of it because the site is unusable… that doesn’t exactly meet the criteria for being “safe” for a lot of people. I work for a company that has these same things happen, but at a much higher rate and much more sophisticated attacks. This simply means not enough money is being put towards the cybersecurity of the site and, more importantly, people’s money.

2 Likes

The only way to place a curse is by not depositing like others have mentioned. Make them act quicker

2 Likes

I think you read his response incorrectly lol

Never said I was content. I think it could have been admitted sooner, but I will tell you that when the other major site in this industry facing the same style of attacks issued a statement in a shorter period of time and everyone just started posting about how they doubted that was it. All the same conspiracy, “they are going under and stealing our money” stuff. You also want to be sure that you are accurate because constantly backtracking and revising your statement makes people looks silly and incompetent. I am sure they have been having some serious discussions internally and maybe even reached out to 3rd party security groups on what can be done.

If it is the work of the US gov’t, it’s gonna be a tough battle. They have the resources on their side. Nothing but time and tax money to burn.

I was responding specifically about stealing info and stealing money via the attacks comments. That’s not what a DDOS is at all.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update boys. DDoS attack was my gut instinct as to why some players would be affected less than others.

I will say this, tread lightly betting on live e-NBA games as the numbers were wrong and the lines changed as you placed your wager, and it didn’t offer you the chance to see the updated lines.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who took terrible lines because of a lack of update, and as much as I want compensation, my degeneracy was shown to myself when I realized I was losing money to bad lines on a video game version of the nba lol.

Take care of yourself everybody, and only gamble what you’re willing to lose. ( we all lose in the end :joy:)

Thanks for the update

5 Likes

Just a constant cyber attack. No biggie /jk l what a joke

4 Likes