Thanks Bovada! Reels and Wheels

Very interesting that while so many people’s perks are being cut in half, @The_Big_Kahuna got a $2000 drop. Wonder how much he deposited for that? If the metrics are the same as mine for drops, it must have been about $2.5million

3 Likes

Woah - not even close to that. This Win put me a good bit ahead - so you can extrapolate from that. I think that the big bitcoin selloff has probably made bonus’s necessary to get deposits back to Bovada’s desired levels.

1 Like

I think a better way to make your debut into the community would be a community $500 10 team parlay, rather than telling everyone about your big win on free money

Hahaha… you gotta be kidding me with this story. That’s a good one… copied right out of s book or something … ?they just have you 2k for nothing and actually let u hit big haha… and on top of that on the weekend . The weekends r worst for slots on here… how did u hit on reels and wheels and wheels about an inch and a half gap between the rows verti ally so it will just land in between reels and drain you big-time ?? You must be super lucky bro… them ladies gonna be hanging all over you now that you did the ultimate scenario on here… awesome ,!!

1 Like

The DDOS and bitcoin plunge did a number on the company. I guess it is slowly getting better for them now. Congrats

Lol. I am not planning on being any part of this toxic community. I posted only because Bovada asked me to share my story. I felt sort of obligated to do it since this was all the result of a gift from them. I have been called a liar by multiple trolls here and asked by 3 different people in messages to “gift” them money. Karma is a beautiful thing. I check in on this thread just to read what the trolls have to say. I wish them nothing but bad fortune!

3 Likes

Thank You. Good luck to you!

1 Like

Breaking news…Big Kahuna unfortunately just lost it all as he had a really degenerate gambling itch that needed some legitimate action. He saw the new slot Rumple Still Spins and decided to to do some $500 spins as he figured this slot would be ass generous as his $2000 free play… he lost 90 percent of his juge total balance and then decided he needed a big prop bet to get most of it back … this will be confirmed by more bovada employees don’t worry ! Je contacted customer service and had them waive the max prop bet amount for WNBA championship game today … he bet it all on the first field goal being by Vegas Aces third string center Iliana Rupert… unfortunately she didn’t even see a minute of action today or all series so his 100,000 to one big-time gamble fell a little short … but hey what a great guy ! Keep your head up Kahuna - I’m sure they will hook u up or you will hit another jackpot so no biggie !! Kahuna please give me your favorite 3 digits as I’m gonna play a pick three for a year strait with those lucky numbers !!

3 Likes

Just for you : 666

Hey I believe you brother they send me around $200-250 weekly with roller too it so 2k is possible I don’t know how to get into the red room though I’m on the last level my self

Thanks I just bought a year worth of Pick 3 daily /evening draws for Hebrew lottery… thanks again -you rock -no doubt :wink:

Good luck. Hope you don’t lose your foreskin! Ha!

3 Likes

Was this player “Randomly” selected by the promotions team/ host? The rest of us are unable to get 1% of what this player received no matter how bad things get. Worst of all… he didn’t even ask for it. We spend hundreds/ thousands of dollars and spend countless hours on phone/ chat looking for a small return. Do you see anything wrong here?

My intent is to not take anything away from the player who won the jackpot.

3 Likes

Congrats on your win man, I really hope this is legit and you enjoy your winnings. Just a random thought though, why not just post any sort of screenshot to shut all these trolls up for good? Of course you don’t care enough to do that, hey, you just won 100k+ so fair enough. But since you’re anyways here and active on this thread, what’s the harm in just taking a screenshot that takes 30 seconds? Just my thoughts.

3 Likes

Wow. So instead of blessing a bunch of people from this community he bet and lost it all? How….appropriate. Especially for someone with so much money and not “gifting” anything to any of us. Last week a man on here was giving away 50 dollar player transfers and I guarantee u that he didn’t have a quarter of what this guy won.
Should I EVER hit a 5 digit jackpot on here best believe I will bless people on here. @moderators yall can hold me to that….

If it’s true then he can do what ever he wants with his money it don’t matter but I get your point too he could of selected a few random people just good karma but then again he did say he didn’t want to be part of the community bovada ask him too tell his story & big win

2 Likes

Based on the replies I can see why he doesn’t want to be apart of the community smh… idc what y’all say I believe em You can win big with this same scenario… back in April I was gifted some bonus funds I turned the $30 bonus funds into a $3500 withdrawable balance ( mods can confirm if you don’t believe me which idc if you do or don’t) I thought it was my lucky day so I started spinning $100 $200 spins trying to hit the Lawless Ladies jackpot that was around$400k and ended up giving it all back before I could withdraw anything… always wondered if someone was able to run up a huge bag (like $10k+) off of bonus funds or free play… thanks for confirming @The_Big_Kahuna

Bovada please let me win a jackpot I’ll tell my story and don’t give a damn about being called a plant, worker, or all of the above… haha call me what ya want can’t call me broke I’d be laughing all the way to tha bank!!

(P.s Don’t hate tha playa hate tha game​:joy::joy: )

3 Likes

Just post some screenshots pal, what’s so hard about that? Bovada is hurting…

Absolutely I believe that he got it as a gift. Now do I believe that bovada knows people that know people when Jackpots will hit? Hmmmmm. Just saying.

I can’t even get my crypto deposit 15000 reward points and this guy got $2000. GTFO

2 Likes