Thanks Bovada! Reels and Wheels

So I randomly decided to play some slots and surprisingly won a BIG jackpot compared to my .25 cent bet. Alas it’s not even triple digits but I’m still grateful.
That being said I feel generous (and I also stated in a previous post that if I won anything decent then I would bless a member of the community) so my beloved wife’s birthday is coming up and if y’all can guess what number of the month her birthday falls on I’ll give u a $5 player transfer. Only one entry per person and this offer closes in 20 minutes…GO!

10, might be the same as my wife. Libra women are something else lol

1 Like

You ain’t even lying bro…lmao but nah it’s not 10th

2 Likes

11 is my guess

1 Like

Not 11 either bro

29th…??? That’s the final answer

It’s the 27th by the way…. Y’all have a blessed one

1 Like

Happy early birthday!

Big Congratulations!

2 Likes

Lol if this shit is true I am truly done with bovada. Unless he sends his last 30 days In deposit so I can be like oh ok I ain’t even close to that amount in deposits. after 30’days of no reward points and 25k in deposits I got a gift of $150 (laughable) in reward points today. But this guy wakes up, sounds like a small player, and got a free 2k. Come on bovada you are doing it all wrong lol. Let’s see what happens when I don’t deposit for a week

3 Likes

I’ve also been apart of Bovada for so long, also Hall Of Fame member, I’ve never seen a promotion like that ever or giveaway like that ever o.o. And I know I’m definitely in the negative lmao

2 Likes

Lol not that I’m calling you a liar or anything but understand this if ur bosses think people will believe any of this then y’all are out of touch with reality I would bet that 80%-95% of the community really don’t believe anything anyone post on here. I would also bet that 100% of the community would actually believe this if a screen shot was taken and posted on the thread. I would argue that it’s actually more easy to just take a screen shot and post it than it was to copy and paste the Email . The screenshot would work from either him or you so

1 Like

I deposited 18 K in 31 days. . I withdrew 25K in the past 31 days. I’m a Redroom member. I’ve never even spoke to anybody who works for bovada. I’ve sent emails and I’ve never got a reply. I’d really love to get some bonuses going here. Lol.

2 Likes

Have you tried checking chat support to see if they can give you one? I know some people who are able to get them from chat.

Bovada gave you $2,000? How did you get so lucky?

I’ve never gotten more than $26 dollars from bovada.

Skepticism can be a healthy thing if used moderately and with restraint in the areas of condemnation and insult… reading through the replies here has made my stomach turn.
First of all, a moderator verified that his claim is valid. Maybe you all missed it.
Secondly, when you win big Bovada asks you to come on here and post specific info about your big win. I too forgot to screenshot my win due to the thrill and excitement of winning.
I personally would like to congratulate you on your winnings, and in good sportsmanship wish you many more wins! Positivity and respect can resonate and bring prosperity to ourselves and others.

4 Likes

I believe the guy… bovada once gave me about 1200 dollars worth in reward points so it’s not to far fetched he received 2k

1 Like

Nice, I hope I get one someday

2 Likes

Wow this is Krazy so they just randomly point dropping in your email or they just gave it in your account how does that work I would love to receive some players appreciation funds like that but happy for y’all that’s good I don’t hate