Wager Settlement Issues

Hi can I get ref 20111212017815 graded/checked, please?

This has now been escalated to the Sports Team.

1 Like

Thanks Ryan!

1 Like

Hello, can we please grade this bet?

1 Like

This is also now escalated @Clutch

1 Like

Please settle 20111212002430

I was think they will take this game (waalwijk) and after than they will colculator other games from coupon.

Looks like it was settled for you already.

I had Biden to win Florida. Ref. 20031131043327 . That was marked as a loss by Bovada as early as Wednesday morning. Every single outlet has called Michigan and Wisconsin for Biden. The vote is 99% in both - the same percentage of votes counted in Florida currently. I had bets on Biden to win both. Why have the Wisconsin and Michigan bets not been paid out yet even though Florida has already been marked as a loss by Bovada?
Wisconsin: Ref. 20031131043330
Michigan: Ref. 20031131043328

I’ve escalated the wagers to the Sports Team, will provide you with an update once provided.

As per the Sports Team they are still waiting for further confirmation to have these wagers settled, sorry for the delay, thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Can we please settle this?

Can I have Ref. 20111212750561 looked at ? It was a push but been in my pending bets all day…

Hi, @nollegeispower,

I’m sorry for the late response, A review shows that your wager was correctly settled as a ‘Push’. You wagered on the ‘First Half’ to be Over 1 and the official result confirmed that the first half was 1-0 wish is exact so it was settled as a "Push’. Please let us know if you need anything else.

https://community.bovada.lv/t/wager-still-not-graded-5-hours-after/141436?u=frymank33

Please admin help me here. Its’ been since 2PM this afternoon

It’s not even NFL Sunday yet guys… what’s up? Live lines nave been all screwed up for soccer. Totals not even populating on Collomn 3. And grayed out??? Anyways tho and I have assistance with my wager. DM and I’m send ref #

1 Like

Looking now @Frymank33

1 Like

I placed a live wager, the game went to halftime and then vanished from the board, and as far as I can tell from searching the halftime score is the final? It doesn’t make much sense

Ref. 20111212895854

Keeps saying “result unavailable”

Hi @GeezeMoney03, I’m sorry to know that you are unable to locate your wager. I’m able to see the wager under ‘Open Bet’ in your account, please clear your cache and cookies along with browser history and retry once more by going to ‘Transaction history’ then select ‘Open bet’.

I will also have our team check on the settlement and update you by PM shortly.

1 Like

I can see my bet, I’m talking about the actual game the wager was on seems like a bogus result.

I bet it during the first qtr, it was 9-30, then the total was 156.5, then they played the second qrt which brought the total to 33-49… then it fell off the live betting board.

Meanwhile. The other game, in the same division or league had a similar total, of like 154 showed the progression 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th… seems really strange that one total went close to what it should have, and the other stopped less than half