Wager Settlement Issues

Those Russian eSports are weird bro. You can expect weird scores. I have seen scores like maniacs in one and just 10 points in a quarter.

1 Like

It was real life basketball. Not an esport. And like I said, there were two games going simultaneously in the same league. With similar totals, one game ended at 153, the other 82

And I was following both live

Ohhh… I donno which league would have such varaince.
What does betsapi.com say.

1 Like

Match fixing bro. Sucks.

1 Like

Please cancel Ref. 20111212660411 as Arizona vs. Utah is cancelled due to COVID

Placed bet on GA Senate race. Election ended with neither guy getting 50% which results in a run off scheduled for January. My account still hasn’t been credited back my wager though. Hopefully someone can rectify. Ref 20111211746943

Hi @Clutch

You wager has been settled as a win.

Congrats on your winnings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @hustle,

I will send you a PM shortly.

Hi @Rmilia1,

As per the Sports Team they are still waiting for further confirmation to have these wagers settled. Thank you for understanding.

A little newer, but I have the Washington vs Cal game on a parlay for today. It has been cancelled due to COVID concerns since I submitted. What happens to this parlay?

1 Like

Hi @Rolltide44,

Welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Can you please provide us with the Wager Reference Number, so that we can check for you with our Sports Team?

Your parlay gets knocked down 1 leg. For instance, if you had a 5 team parlay, now it is a 4 teamer etc.

Okay cool appreciate it, didn’t know if they just chalked it up as a loss or just threw it out of the mix. Thank you

1 Like

No worries bud…nah it is not a loss…you are still alive gl sir!

1 Like

@moderators can you please look into wager with ref #20111213288972. Wager should be graded as a win. Match has been over for some time now

Biden to win please help resolve 20111211843216

Can you please settle 20111212039035.
Presidential elections.

Thanks

@Mwalk_123 Apologies for the delayed response, but looks like it was settled for you already.

@nmayer @Teja28 We’ve posted about the election wagers here, take a look :slight_smile:

A little confusion about tennis betting, if a player is up 6-0, 4-0 and the opponent retired, why is that not graded a win?

Unfortunately in the case of a retirement this wager is graded correctly as a Push. The rules are all stated HERE on the help page.