Wager Settlement Issues

It’s an extra option they sometimes offer on live games .

So it’s not 1 full point.
Its not 1/2 of a point .
Its (0 , .05 )

So it means nothing?
Also was this a bet with bonus money?
Which I think would mean no money paid.

So when theres 2 spreads in soccer, you’re betting half on one and half on the other. For this example, the spread was (0, +0.5). So if he bets $100 on this, $50 goes to a spread of 0 and $50 goes to a spread of +0.5.
If its bonus money he is playing with, it will go towards the rollover requirement.

True, but if you bet 50 you don’t win a 100 like normal. With the bonus you only win 50. So I’m thinking maybe with a push it’s no money. Just a thought.

You are correct kingbama. The push wouldn’t count towards the rollover.

Hi Ryan. Could you look into my bet? ref 20051136390579. It shows the final is 0-0. But my bet was graded a lost. Thank you.

@Ray1234 The information provided above by @Blueowl is correct for the settlement of this wager. If you’ve still got questions, let me know :slight_smile:

Hi, Ref. 20051136294754 is graded incorrectly. Per https://www.calottery.com/draw-games/daily-4, the drawn balls on May 4 were 8-6-3-6. Since 6 was drawn twice, Yes should win.

I’ll send it over to our Sports team, and I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

Wager should be re-settled now.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlements

Hey Guys - could you take a look at Ref. 20051136655743

This bet is for Envy +11.5 rounds on Map 2 (Nuke) vs. Cloud9.
The final score of this map was Envy 14 - 16 Cloud9, yet the bet was graded as a loss.

Here is the HLTV page of the map confirming the 14-16 scoreline.

Please let me know if you need anymore sources.

Thanks!
hustle

I’ve had a look and I can see that it’s since been resettled - sorry for the confusion!

Can we settle this one please? Thanks!

Now it was graded as a loss lol clearly went over by a ton

I’ll take a look at this to see what’s going on.

Thanks man!

The scoreboard shown is for another match, as you see by the team names.

Your wager’s been correctly settled as a loss as the first half score is 48.

Drop me a PM if you’ve got more questions about this.

Hahaha my dumba$$ was watching the wrong game, that’s what happens when you trying working and playing at the same time I guess lol my bad man thanks tho!