Wager Settlement Issues

Hi Ryan. Could you look into my bet? ref 20051136390579. It shows the final is 0-0. But my bet was graded a lost. Thank you.

@Ray1234 The information provided above by @Blueowl is correct for the settlement of this wager. If you’ve still got questions, let me know :slight_smile:

Hi, Ref. 20051136294754 is graded incorrectly. Per https://www.calottery.com/draw-games/daily-4, the drawn balls on May 4 were 8-6-3-6. Since 6 was drawn twice, Yes should win.

I’ll send it over to our Sports team, and I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

Wager should be re-settled now.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlements

Hey Guys - could you take a look at Ref. 20051136655743

This bet is for Envy +11.5 rounds on Map 2 (Nuke) vs. Cloud9.
The final score of this map was Envy 14 - 16 Cloud9, yet the bet was graded as a loss.

Here is the HLTV page of the map confirming the 14-16 scoreline.

Please let me know if you need anymore sources.

Thanks!
hustle

I’ve had a look and I can see that it’s since been resettled - sorry for the confusion!

Can we settle this one please? Thanks!

Now it was graded as a loss lol clearly went over by a ton

I’ll take a look at this to see what’s going on.

Thanks man!

The scoreboard shown is for another match, as you see by the team names.

Your wager’s been correctly settled as a loss as the first half score is 48.

Drop me a PM if you’ve got more questions about this.

Hahaha my dumba$$ was watching the wrong game, that’s what happens when you trying working and playing at the same time I guess lol my bad man thanks tho!

No worries!

1 Like

I currently have a negative balance for my account. Not sure how that is possible. Can you please investigate when you have a moment.

1 Like

Ref. 20051136820586 can you grade the following match for me please.

Thanks

1 Like

ANGELA KULIKOV VS SEONE MENDEZ

The following match was stopped or had an issue and hasn’t resumed in the last couple of hours. Can you provide and update on what is happening and when the game will be resolved.

Thanks

1 Like

Second on mendes match. Looks like it got interrupted with no signs of continuing. Can I get it as a push on Ref. 20051136929228 @moderators