Wager Settlement Issues

It does appear that it recently settled finally.

1 Like

Hi, my wager reference number 20091179378970 was incorrectly graded.

Wager was for over 26.5 rounds for map 2 of Hellraisers vs Fate. It went 27 rounds.

It was first graded as a win, then reversed to a loss.

Please correct. Thank you.

We’ve now sent the results and details to the Sports Team.

2 Likes

Can y’all Please check on a wager close out for me

Ref. 20091179961293

1 Like

Wagers taking forever for first half…get it together

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlements

I need customer service . I clearly won a 2 parlay and you guys counted as a loss . I have screenshot . Need help asap

it has been resettled as a win @Ivanlos, sorry about that!

??i still haven’t received anything

No it has not . Still haven’t received my winnings

Wager 20091182163787? It was resettled as a win at 7:44p ET

looking into the other parlay in your screenshot now.

Atlanta Dream lost the game 85-78 is that the wager you are inquiring about? Do you have a source showing a different result?

Ok nvm I got it . Sorry

no problem at all @Ivanlos!

Hi there, I had bets graded as loss which is incorrect. Believe there is some confusion on the grading of bets due to players on same team with same last name as well as first names beginning with same letter.

Ref. 20091182687859
Ref. 20091182434425
Ref. 20091182440603

All bets are on the same player prop.

Pitt Steelers
Trey Edmunds under 6.5 tackles

Bet was graded as a loss. Trey Edmunds made zero tackles according to the box score on multiple sites. I believe there is some confusion as Terrell Edmunds had 9 tackles. Bet was clearly posted as Trey Edmunds for player prop. I uploaded the top tacklers from the box score. Trey Edmunds is no where near 6.5 tackles. Thus, a win. If he didn’t play, (snap counts aren’t up yet), then bets should be graded as no action.

Thanks for your help!

Steelers

Steelers2

This should be settled as No Action for you once the maintenance has concluded.

I went through chat last night about incorrect grading on wager on the NHL hockey game between Dallas Stars & Las Vages Knights. I bet that a goal would be scored in the first 9 min 30 seconds on the first period. Vegas scored at the 11 min 46 second mark of first period ( thats 8 minutes & 54 seconds into first period). It was graded Lose but clearly a Win.
Reference # 20091182705899

@Jpolston We’ll escalate to the Sports Team now.

Ok Ryan thank you - very much appreciated