Wager Settlement Issues

@Jstud78 I’ve responded to your PM now.

Gradee this wager pleaseeee thanks

Ref. 20121230187649

1 Like

Escalated now.

1 Like

Are all Antonio Gibson props being graded as a loss? He got hurt the first play of the game.

As per the Sports Team, once a player has started the match the wager should have action. Only under special instances as per the Book Managers discretion the wagers are voided.

Hello-
I’m sure I won this wager Ref. 20121230479176 by +.5 but it went into “unsettled” and then was graded as a loss soon after. I watched the score change and the “Final” appear after the time ran out. Took a screenshot as well when the match ended for times like these…

I’ll take a look for you.

1 Like

Appreciate it Louis!

1 Like

Should be fixed now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello- in reference to bet 20121230102279.

The bet was for Trey Edmunds under 4.5 tackles. Trey Edmunds is the Steelers RB and was on IR so he didn’t have any tackles. This was originally graded as no action, then it looks like it was changed to unsettled and then eventually a loss. It appears there is confusion with Terrell Edmunds, who plays for the Steelers and had 5 tackles.

Can you take a look at this- it should either be a win or no action because Trey Edmunds did not have over 4.5 tackles.

This appears to have been settled as no action again.

Yes- I can see that it was changed and my account was credited appropriately. Thanks Ryan!

1 Like

Ref. 20121230518722

Typical me bet a chunk on 1Q of a bball game that I can’t find the score to anywhere. Most sites show score will be results only. Assuming I have to wait until it’s final to see if my 1Q hit unless @moderators can help me out.

We’re not really able to look until the match is over either.

1 Like

Any idea of when the prop bet for tightest margin of victory in the presidential election will be paid out for Georgia?

Can i get this graded. 20121230621986

Having a look right now.

The wager has now been settled.

Welcome to the community @jkett24, we’re happy to have you here. Once our Sports Team receives the official result, your wager will be graded accordingly.

Ref 20121231087248! Wager is over but not paid out