Wager Settlement Issues

Can you please grade Ref. 21021266167406?

Thanks,

Hi @Bears022,

The Wager has been settled for you now.

So I would like to know if the extra point is considered a successful field goal?

@annesophiesanchez680, Welcome to the Community!

Extra point kicks would not count as a field goal. If you’re asking for props such as longest yardage of field goal kicked for instance, the extra point kicks would not count.

Yeah I was asking because of first successful field goal yardage

1 Like

I have an issue with wager payout from Superbowl. Basically the account was supposed to be creditted and then the transaction said it was, i never saw it added, then taken away from me in total under bonus closed. Not sure why it is taking so long to get the winning wager creditted to account.

@chazcoe21, Welcome to the Community.

I’ll be PMing you shortly.

Ok sounds good

I bet on Kuzma to record a double double last night and I was refunded. 2 separate $30 wagers.

He had 11 points and 10 rebounds.

Ref. 21021268048246
Ref. 21021267875436

Please fix this.

I’ll escalate this now for you.

@kukenlever Unfortunately these wagers seem to have been graded correctly, as they did state that the player must start for action. It appears Kyle Kuzma didn’t start the game.

He never starts. He is a 6th man. If that was really the case, why did it take until after he competed the feat to refund the bet. It doesn’t state that.

1. Markets for: Total Points, Rebounds, Assists, Blocks, Free Throw, will be settled based on the performance of the named player. Push rules apply.
1 Like

This isn’t any of those markets as it was a specific prop bet based on whether he gets a double double. Also, the specific wager details always count in these cases and it does clearly state the player must start unfortunately.

That’s messed up :joy:

1 Like

Good afternoon, I’m writing about Ref. 21021268726842. The match has been over for a while now and a it has not been graded yet. Just making sure nothing was wrong as all my other wagers were usually paid out minutes after the match ends. Thanks for all your help

@Snoopburbs Welcome to the Community.

This has been escalated now.

It’s been fixed. Thanks so much for the quick attention to this!

1 Like

Settled thanks!

Can you please grade the Moonah Links Classic Golf action? It ended last night. Thanks!

@atlsutiger I’ll have a look