Week 2 NFL 2021 Survivor Pool

my week 2 pick is the Cleveland Browns

@James_Bovada

This is my pick for week 2 survivor pool

1 Like

Let’s do this got in with hours to spare almost forgot about it! Goodluck everyone!

1 Like

My Packers seem like a lock at home against DET after last weeks disaster…but might be a little to early to take them.

Washington FT

Already lost almost 25% of players for not getting pick in time. Lol

3 Likes

I’m going with three broncos. Hope this counts

Bronco for me please

I will take the Cardinals

Why is everyone sharing their picks? :thinking:

The whole point is to advance while the opponents fall.

1 Like

Unfortunately the deadline was 8pm ET last night. Any picks submitted after that will not count

4 Likes

Washington week 2

1 Like

You and me both! I’m not betting on the Packers for anything until they’ve proven they’ve got it together, and if Rodgers isn’t all-in, you might as well put your money in a slot machine.

2 Likes

I want to personally thank the 110 survivors from last week who didn’t play this week! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Let’s have 110/week drop out the next several weeks, please! :smiley:

7 Likes

I agree. Plus it’s annoying. I’d like to have a thread that’s short enough to be useful instead of everyone cluttering it up with their choices. Maybe they’re posting here instead of clicking the buttons? So their choices won’t count! Love the attrition this week. 110 survivors from last week didn’t make a choice this week. Sweet!

3 Likes

Unfortunate but that thins the field quite a bit. :grin:

5 Likes

Definitely does

One man’s misfortune is another’s fortune.

Or as I once overheard from a physical therapist when my wife was going through rehab, “I have a high tolerance for your pain.”

2 Likes

Did I understand that correctly? 110 of the 400 or so winner from last week didn’t get their picks in?

1 Like

Thank you Browns. Now I am going for the third week.

2 Likes