Week 2 NFL 2021 Survivor Pool

Yes that is correct sir

1 Like

Dang, if Tyrod stayed healthy, Texans had a shot to take out the Browns

Can someone explain to me why I emailed my broncos pick in and it was confirmed by mods but the forums show I picked the jets?? Why :sob:

Kansas City Chiefs

Looks like they made a mistake. They’ll fix it I’m sure.

Daaamn titans upsets seahawks

Fingers crossed.

Yes, 449 survived week 1 but only 339 played week 2. 110 dropped out. Maybe they didn’t realize the NFL week starts on Thursday evening? Who knows?!

I can’t believe anyone is betting on (or against) the Packers until we know where Rodgers’ head is at. Why gamble on an unknown when there are safer picks?

1 Like

Barring a huge Lions upset, the majority (well those that submitted pick) going to move on to Week 3

1 Like

Yeah, it was a pretty chalky week of picks. Makes sense with all of the upsets from week one

Same thought. Especially with what happened during the summer and him skipping camp. Although i can see why they’d pick greenbay on games where they are heavy favorites to get them out of the way. The strategy I thought of for this competition is to choose the weakest teams who’s playing a weaker team to get them out of the way so that in later rounds you still have top teams to choose from instead of choosing strong teams in the start and having weak teams left in the final stretch.

Y’all stop acting like the Packers suck or something :rofl::rofl::rofl: Bums[saints] finds a sandwich every once in a while [joke]:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m just glad over 300 people will be out in just two weeks of football. It betters the rest of us odds to get to the end. Less then 320 out of over 600. :metal::fist:

Moving on to week 3! Thank you Bills. Now the Chiefs tho… fff those guys so glad I didn’t pick them in this pickem survivor pool

May the best man win [or woman]

1 Like

@moderators can I get ruling on my email that was an accepted broncos pick by mods?

@ballerdavis We’ll accept the Broncos Pick as it was clearly sent and confirmed on our end, though we are going to discuss this week what to do in cases where 2 picks are made and clarify for this week.

1 Like

sounds good. thank you

The Lions could really help thin the field tonight if they pull the upset

1 Like