Football Runner Week 13 Results

@djay24 if anyone passes me i bet it will be you. Why dont you play didnt you 1600$ off this. I dont think you played in 3 weeks. Watch i bet it will be you even though you haven’t played in forever are a random account will win in either way it will be done in the last hrs. Watch hopefully i am wrong and win but its happed eveytime even when i broke the record i lost.

Nope never won always been sniped in this game and cryptominer

Your name is not moon

Yeah I’ve never won

Yea i think i got confused because you won but then i guess the kid got the score first. Inwas thinking of that time my bad. Yes i see you gave up on it lol i dont blame you its very aggvatting but i just thought bovada would see these random accounts winning and then disappear with a new name. I think they might of cracked down hopefully on frst now. My bad though good luck with cryto miner.

If your scores are legit, you have nothing to worry about. Why all the nonsense words. Just making sure everybody’s real in this whole competition. This makes me really wonder if you are truly getting these scores. I hope you are.

@Mjuncker i just really aggravating because why wouldnt i put my self in first bro. You didnt see the other week where i broke the record then someone random beat me. Plus i am trying to get allied the win this week all i do is stick up for this comp and accounts that play. So yes why not call out jkards for getting 820 this is his first are second week playing literally put in the last hrs of the comp. Lets stick together not against. I am not worried at all its more just like are you kidding me for even saying it.

I just want my lil $30 :joy:

Come back on Monday

That’s what it’s looking like

Hopefully we get them soon. I really hope it’s this weekend at least.

Now there a rogdog hopefully he don’t turn into zogdog in the last hrs and break a record and screw my out of 800$ like before never even played.

Mannn you talking bout “your $800” like ain’t nobody better than you in this game it’s 2-3 days of play left before the scores go in lol bro you hilarious that 825 already beat you better get back in the lab and run it back up to get yo $800 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@Rockland Really dude I literally been first almost every week until the last day. I put my score in to early. I say that also because 820 won it last week. So sorry for thinking that could of been The winning run . Especially this week how the scores have been I soon. I mean you even said yourself I been screwed a couple times. You don’t think I have a right to be upset wasting all my time to get these score then random accounts win. Again your getting mad at the wrong person. Yes 100% think I am the best also. Not trying to act like that but like I said I only won first once instead of like 4 times it should of been.

You’re not the only one good in the game all I’m saying bro mane you act like when somebody lookup football runner your name should be beside it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well I just go by facts and results :person_shrugging: besides the randoms

Tell your boi gone drop them them prizes I seen 'em lurking a few minutes ago :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just fooling wit you tho good luck

It’s all good brother if you only knew what it takes to get these high scores. Then be passed in one day. Good luck though hopefully we get them today

Why would you guys erase that I said I don’t think James like me it’s my opinion. He has literally ignored me everything I have ask him a simple question. I having nothing against him I just try to help you guys with the comp and feel like that backfires on me