Wager Settlement Issues

We’ve sent the results and details of the wager to the sports team now. The settlement should come in soon.

Ref 20051139064677
Has finished and it’s been graded incorrectly. Can you please advise? Thank you guys!

Disregard mods. The bet was resettled correctly :slight_smile:

1 Like

#20051139030414. Hello guys, this was graded as a winner (which it was) but has been moved to unsettled. I would appreciate this being settled to a win which it was to begin with.

Thanks as always for your assistance!
maniacsell

Should be sorted now :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlements

3 teamer ref

• Total Amount$ -100.00

All 3 bets won but i was only paid on 2 while the 3rd was listed as a push

Please rectify

1 Like

We’ve sent the details of the wager and game to our Sports Team and the resettlement should come in shortly.

Ref. 20051140380048 this match was graded as No Action - Single - Period Not Completed / Player Retirement yesterday.

The match restarted or was completed today and now that same ticket has been regraded as a loss and I had the money deducted from my account.

Can you explain how a graded ticket can go back into play like that after it seemingly was settled.

I will check that out for you with our Sports team and I’ll let you know once I have more information.

Mods…

One of my Wagers that won easily (russian hockey)… I was given the money and then later it unsettled the wager and took my money. I watched it and it was an obvious winner. Please fix this issue. Took around $160

My wager was graded a loss in the Nascar Coca-Cola 600 where I had Joey Logano over Jimmie Johnson
they finished 13th and 40th respectively. I still can’t get any clarification on why it’s a loss much less my money that I was suppose to win.

Help!

Yeah he was disqualified post race so idk how thAt works … since what everyone else saw was a finish in 2nd

I knew that much but I thought the bet goes off of the official results??

From my understanding it’s what we watchin the official race I mean again idk but just from my experience on another site with that same bet that’s what they said

Since yesterday night I have had a wager go from win to loss to unsettled many, many times. Every time it changes my account balance. I confirmed with the mods that it was a win, and then this morning it got changed back to a loss. This needs to be fixed.

Ref. 20051141126492

I’ll have this checked with our Sports team right now and I’ll reach out shortly.

Hey Guys - could you please take a look at Ref. 20051141588251

This bet is for Thunder Predator +1.5 games in a best of 3 match.

Thunder Predator won Game 1 as you can see here, here, & here

After Thunder Predator won Game 1, they had to forfeit the next 2 matches because of internet issues. So Evil Geniuses won the series 2-1.

Why does my Thunder Predator +1.5 game bet not win?

Thanks,
hustle

Was it settle as no action ?

1. In the event of a match or map starting but not being completed, then all wagers will be graded ‘No Action’, unless a player is disqualified after the start of the match, in which case the player/team progressing to the next round or being awarded the victory by the governing body of the specified competition, broadcast or game API will be deemed the winner for settlement purposes.

It would only be a win if the match was completed or let’s say if you would have bet on map 1 for Thunder predator to win , but because it’s a match bet and the match was not completed you get your funds back and the wager settle No action .

It was settled as a push. The only game that was actually played was Map 1 which Thunder Predator won.

The match technically was completed with 2 forfeits from Thunder Predator on Maps 2 & 3.
So Evil Geniuses won the match 2-1.

My bet was for Thunder Predator to win at least 1 game in the match. They won Map 1. The series ended 2-1.

Why does +1.5 not win?