Wager Settlements

Hi,

Can someone look at my account? There’s a few wagers that are waiting to be graded. Thank you

Hey @Bchase, your wagers have now been settled, let us know if there’s anything else we can help with.

1 Like

Hi There – Can you guys please settle Ref. 20021123919512.

Thanks!

2 Likes

@Louis_Bovada

Can you please grade wager 20041132432800? It is still pending and ended an hour ago. Thank you!

We’ve sent the details of this wager and scores to our Sports Team, the resettlement should be coming in shortly.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wager Settlement Questions

Ref. 20041132543127

Lisa Pettersson (+400)

Lisa is no longer listed on the Tour’s official tee time page for this event. You can also confirm with the Tour Director here:

[Email: mike@thecactustour.com](javascript:m_sfcon(‘mike’))
Voice / Text - 520.312.8642

Can someone please help me get this one graded this as NO ACTION.

Thanks!

Unfortunately this wager will only be settled once the event has started and it is completely confirmed that this player hasn’t started the event. We won’t be able to contact an outside source through email or phone as this isn’t something that we are able to do, but once the event has commenced and there is confirmation that this player did not tee off, we can look further into settling the wager.

Official Leaderboard after Round 1

This wager has now been settled @atlsutiger

Hello

Ref. 20041132905727

and

Ref. 20041132904017

I watched player labotryas win 3-0 but Bovada says he lost and took the money.

@ekooL123 We’ll have a look into this.

Looking for settlement for:

Ref. 20041132942678

Hey @ekooL123, this wager has now been settled.

Let us know if you need help with anything else.

Hello,
Can you please grade my pending wager.

@Matchlessv98 I’ll have a look into it for you.

Bovada stole my money when a match was ended in the 7th round when the opposing player only one by one point. It is clearly written in the ITTF rules and regulations in section 2.11 that any set must be won by two points.

2.11 A GAME
2.11.1 A game shall be won by the player or pair first scoring 11 points unless both players or pairs score 10 points, when the game shall be won by the first player or pair subsequently gaining a lead of 2 points.

Link: https://www.ittf.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/2019ITTFHandbook_v2.pdf

Page 39 section 2.11

The game was Alexey Popov vs. Bogdan Tikhonov
Game ended in 7th round with Bogdan up by just one point. This is inconsistent with ITTF rules and regulations as you must win by two. Please advise how to get my money back.

@Mnsouthern I’ll have a look into your wager and get back to you.

Please take a look at these documents about the rules and regulations on the ITTF.

https://www.ittf.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/2019ITTFHandbook_v2.pdf

Section 2.11
2.11 A GAME
2.11.1 A game shall be won by the player or pair first scoring 11 points unless both players or pairs score 10 points, when the game shall be won by the first player or pair subsequently gaining a lead of 2 points.

7th set was won by one point on my wager.

@Mnsouthern I’ve sent you a PM with full game details as it was played in full.